Reclaiming your power Workshop
Post date: Dec 9, 2014 2:28:11 AM
Public meeting and workshop on the theme: Reclaiming your power - how you can take action on climate change that no government can stop'
Held Sunday 5 October, 1pm - 5pm, Philip Smith Centre,
2 Edward St, Glebe, Hobart.
Meet up with other Tasmanians who care about a safe climate future, and find out how you can take effective action on climate change - action that governments are powerless to stop. Learn from and share with local and national experts, including Al Gore trained presenters, how you can:
- Undermine the fossil fuel industry, one bank account and one super scheme at a time
- Be your own energy powerhouse, independent or in community
- Take control of your food - and live healthier
- Change your local community
- Change the political system